среда, 15 января 2014 г.

Ads

Advertising
I think that advertisement is really important in our life. Of course I can't concentrate on a TV series or film when there are so much commercials but this is the only way to earn money for channels.
Advertising affects people very much. Often, we draw conclusions about the product only seeing advertising.Of course, advertising is one of the most important parts of marketing campaign. It affects the success of the product.Sometimes, I see very silly and stupid advertisement, but some of them are relly funny that I want to watch again and again. I like this ads. As for me, TV commercials aren't annoying. The adverts that I hate are spam ads. For example, when I watch videos on YouTube,  I have to look so many advertisement before viewing the video itself. One of the bad quality of this spam, that I can't close it!
 I don't trust to ads when I'm shopping around because they always lie. Before buy something , I read some reviews of products on the net and choose the best. They are really useful.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий